SPIRIT SCIENCE — THE CRYSTAL MOVIE
Crystal Alchemty Notes:
- 8:50 - Some crystals are light sensitive and can lose colour, lustre and vibrancy if left in the sun too long.
- 9:12 - Some stones can be damaged by water and will damage even easier when placed in salt water. Placing an Opal in Salt, for example can change the structure of the stone and leave you with a different stone.
- 9:27 - Brown rice is an easy and safe technique for cleansing crystals. Personally I have a large dish with small Citrine and Hematite chips that I used to cleanse my stones.
- 10:35 - Some stones can have chemical reactions when placed in the sun or when placed in water, rendering the water unsafe to drink. Please ensure that the stone is safe to place in water before making an elixir (spirit water)
- 18:29 - Pendulums can be held in the dominant or non-dominant hand. Generally the non-dominant hand is suggested as it is not as easy to influence the result of the pendulum swing. There are some "finger modes" that can be used to ensure that you don't influence the reading.
If you are unsure, contact a qualified and experienced Crystal Healing Facilitator.
SPIRIT SCIENCE — THE WATER MOVIE
- 8:09 - Some stones can have chemical reactions when placed in the sun or when placed in water, rendering the water unsafe to drink. Please ensure that the stone is safe to place in water before making an elixir (spirit water)
For a consultation and/or treatment contact Markus (distance healing options are also available). Buy Crystal Alchemy Crystal Essences online at Bid or Buy. Or order directly by contacting Crystal Alchemy.DISCLAIMER: Although physical indications are mentioned in some of the descriptions of the Crystal Alchemy Essences, this is in no way intended to imply that the essence will cure a specific physical symptom, only that it can provide an energetic support for those who wish to work holistically.WARNING: Certain minerals, gemstones or crystals can react with water to produce toxic chemicals that are not fit for human or animal consumption. Certain minerals, gemstones or crystals may be damaged by water. Certain minerals, gemstones or crystals are light sensitive and it is not advisable to place them in direct sunlight. Consult with a qualified and experienced Crystal Healer before attempting to create crystal essences at home.